Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Always Learning

I am learning all the time.  The tombstone will be my diploma.  ~Eartha Kitt

You will be taught lessons everyday in every moment until what you need to learn is absorbed.   Keep in mind though, you are a sponge with unlimited capacity for the water of wisdom.  To truly except and embrace this gift spend each day reflecting on the messages you have received.  For those that are hard, instead of getting angry, be grateful that you will at some point in your life get to relive that lesson and do it right.  For those lessons that are a easy, don't take for granted - you might miss the cue that it had been a hard lesson earlier in your life and get it repeated. 
 
AFFIRMATION - say: "I will embrace the idea that all things that happen to me, or I do to myself, are lessons to help me live."

No comments:

Post a Comment