Wednesday, February 17, 2010

"Check out your own B.S." - Jewel Diamond-Taylor

B.S. refers to belief system. What you believe to be true is true. I SAY this all the time! If you think the sky is orange well, guess what it is...If you believe that you can't...well, you can't. If you believe you can...YOU WILL! I know it's all tied into self-esteem and confidence. It is possible to change your limiting beliefs. It takes small steps, tenacity and patience. Don't give up. If you say - there are no jobs out there for me then you will never work again. If you say - I'll never figure out what I want to do in life - guess what??? Start with you - what have you done in life so far? I'll bet you can think of 10 things you've accomplished that are fabulous! Why not add a little optimism in there and think to yourself  --  there are 10 more things ahead of you.

All you have to do is believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment