Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Everyday is the Best Day

Write it on your heart that every day is the best day of the year. ~ Chinese Fortune Cookie ~

This was in my oldest daughter's fortune cookie last night.   I am going to post this somewhere where she can see it everyday.  I told her that it's really up to her to have a good life.  Many times when she gets upset she gives it an external attribution!  She points at her sister, brother, friend or even me and says that we "did something" to make her upset.   I explained that it is true that others will disappoint us or hurt us.  However, we have the ability to let it tear us down.  Instead, take stock in your own goodness.  Decided that others will not control you.  Allow the hurt and then let it go.  Life will always have its hardships but life does not have to be hard.

Affirmation, say: I will make everyday the best day.


No comments:

Post a Comment